By Gerald Jones,Jeremy Hayward,Dan Cardinal
Motivate scholars to imagine philosophically with this obtainable and creative advisor for the most recent specification, delivered to you by means of the market-leading A-level publisher.
Written by way of the authors of our bestselling AQA AS Philosophy textbook, this identify covers either A2 devices, Ethics and Philosophy of brain, utilizing an identical transparent kind and smooth examples throughout.
- Cements wisdom and figuring out of complicated philosophical thoughts via precise insurance of key themes, student-friendly language and explanatory diagrams
- Develops scholars' analytical talents and their very own philosophical viewpoints utilizing a number of thought-provoking sensible actions and tasks
- is helping scholars to interact with the anthology texts behind the booklet with transparent activates in each chapter
- Stretches excessive achievers via signposted extension fabric that reinforces high-level serious pondering skills
- attracts at the writer team's vast functional educating adventure to supply a coherent and stimulating course during the 2014 specification
Read Online or Download AQA A2 Philosophy PDF
Best epistemology books
This unconventional booklet via a exclusive historian of philosophy tells the tale of ways people turned rational beings.
Die frappierende konzeptionelle Nähe von Fichte und Sartre ist Gegenstand der Beiträge dieses Bandes, obwohl Sartre kaum etwas von Fichtes Wissenschaftslehre gelesen haben dürfte. Bekanntlich sind die bedeutenden geistigen Wegmarken für Sartre Hegel, Husserl und Heidegger, schließlich auch Descartes und Kant, sowie Freud.
This publication bridges a niche among discussions approximately fact, human knowing, and epistemology in philosophical circles, and debates approximately objectivity, bias, and fact in journalism. It examines 4 significant philosophical theories in effortless to appreciate phrases whereas holding a severe perception that's basic to the modern research of journalism.
This ebook addresses a subject as but no longer thought of in philosophy: if our ontology -that is: if the perfect family members and periods our judgment operates with- suffices and is the right for a proof and correct notion of the realm. it truly is defined how those ideally suited relatives and periods of items, opposite to ontological relativism, play a big epistemic position; how, opposite to Kant, they allow to span the distance among the outstanding and noumenal, that's, among the psychological and the realm; and the way they restrict our cognition quantitatively and qualitatively to a minimal point of what needs to be purported to exist for fact to be attainable.
- Donald Davidson (Philosophy Now)
- From Aristotle to Darwin and Back Again: A Journey in Final Causality, Species and Evolution
- Goldman and His Critics (Philosophers and their Critics)
- Wittgenstein: To Follow a Rule
- Immunity to Error through Misidentification: New Essays
Extra resources for AQA A2 Philosophy