By H. Brauer,J.S. Gaffney,R. Harkov,M.A.K. Khalil,F.W. Lipfert,N.A. Marley,E.W. Prestbo,G.E. Shaw
Read or Download Air Pollution:
Similar environmental technology & engineering books
Conversation throughout and integration of disciplines within the urban-water region turns out this present day extra important than ever ahead of. Water is a strategic and shrinking source. it really is most likely the world's Most worthy source and fresh water has even been touted because the 'next oil'. keep an eye on of water - from entry to administration - has regularly been a hugely politicised affair.
Because the first version used to be released over a decade in the past, developments were made within the layout, operation, and upkeep of sewer structures, and new difficulties have emerged. for instance, sewer procedures are actually built-in in laptop versions, and concurrently, scent and corrosion difficulties because of hydrogen sulfide and different unstable natural compounds, in addition to different power well-being matters, have prompted environmental matters to upward push.
Good waste administration is a world situation, and landfilling is still the main administration strategy in such a lot components of the world. This ebook presents a accomplished view of cutting-edge how to deal with landfills extra sustainably, drawing upon greater than twenty years of analysis, layout, and operational reports at working websites internationally.
Studying the present literature, learn, and appropriate case experiences, provided by way of a staff of overseas specialists, the city Water Reuse guide discusses the professionals and cons of water reuse and explores new and substitute equipment for acquiring a sustainable water provide. The ebook defines water reuse instructions, describes the old and present improvement of water reuse, and contains formerly carried out methodologies and practices suitable to city wastewater therapy.
- Anthropogenic Geomorphology: A Guide to Man-Made Landforms
- Cloud Multi-phase Processes and High Alpine Air and Snow Chemistry: Ground-based Cloud Experiments and Pollutant Deposition in the High Alps (Transport ... of Pollutants in the Troposphere)
- Transport and Chemical Transformation in the Troposphere: Proceedings of EUROTRAC Symposium 2000 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany 27–31 March 2000 Eurotrac-2 ... for Environment and Health Munich, Germany
- The Carbon Footprint Handbook
- Sustainability Appraisal: Quantitative Methods and Mathematical Techniques for Environmental Performance Evaluation (EcoProduction)
Additional resources for Air Pollution: