By That Patchwork Place
As the writer of America's Best-Loved duvet BooksÂ®, we simply needed to get in at the enjoyable of quilting with precut materials! For this e-book, the sewing specialists on our personal employees designed and made thirteen fantastic quilts--plus an advantage venture. you can now indulge your longing for fats quarters, Jelly Rolls, five" appeal squares, and 10" Layer Cakes!
- Find simply what you are looking for in our bakery case--from candy and purple like frosting to savory like herb bread
- Create lap quilts, wall hangings, and mattress quilts in a variety of kinds for all ability levels
- Check out the color-splashed quilts--we're wanting to percentage our quilting enthusiasm with you
Read Online or Download A Baker's Dozen: 13 Quilts from Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes, and More From the Staff at That Patchwork Place PDF
Similar crafts & hobbies books
The tale of the yank cover path, that includes the colourful styles of cover squares writ huge on barns all through North the United States, is the tale of 1 of the fastest-growing grassroots public arts hobbies within the usa and Canada. In Barn Quilts and the yank cover path circulate Suzi Parron travels via twenty-nine states and Canadian provinces to go to the folk and locations that experience placed this move on America’s vacationer and people paintings map.
This vintage booklet on stitching linens for the church explains the fabrics and gear wanted, numerous hemming recommendations, designated directions at the small linens comparable to purificators and palls, operating with reasonable linens, white paintings embroidery, and taking care of church linens. New to this variation are instructions for rolled hems, chalice veils, extra particular instructions and a better worksheet for making plans shrinkage, distinctive recommendation particularly for rookies, an up to date “Sources and assets” part, and new styles.
Here is your chance to turn into knowledgeable on excellent manhattan good looks blocks! Valori Wells' cutting edge designs will pump up your creativity, whereas her hands-on instructing kind will stroll you thru each one step of the process.
Modern instead of conventional, those easy-to-make wreaths glance nice in any atmosphere or season — and you may cause them to in an afternoon. An array of fabrics, together with paper, plants, and textile, provide a satisfying number of colours and textures. you will discover it a snap to create those easy, but awesome embellishes simply because there's no past crafting event required.
- Bead Tapestry Patterns Peyote Antique Flower By Gone Rose
- Memories Made and Lessons Learned: During a Lifetime of Angling
- Building A Gas Fired Crucible Furnace
- The Beginner's Guide to Kumihimo: Techniques, patterns and projects to learn how to braid
- Flip & Fuse Quilts: 12 Fun Projects - Easy Foolproof Technique - Transform Your Appliqué!
- Bead Tapestry Patterns Loom Gustav Klimt Mother and Child
Additional info for A Baker's Dozen: 13 Quilts from Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes, and More From the Staff at That Patchwork Place